Wednesday 5 October 2011

The Tiredness

HeyLow! I am back, at last. Well actually I 'steal' some time of mine to update this lovely Gior D' Rayly blog so that I wont be left behind in my own time (like what had happened to my Blacky Diary... Uhuhu. Pity Blacky..
Well, better make it fast for this post since I still have LOAD to do..
Well, last weekend, we went to Beaufort for our Appresiasi Seni task. We went there by car and there are 5 of us. We stay in a home there (actually one of our member has her keluarga angkat during baktisiswa and we're staying with them.. Will put some picture here anyway.. Oh ya, by the way we stop for a while at Membakut (but no picture taken) and Papar (first time..yeah...)
The location.. KPG GARAMA, Beaufort


Baju Bisaya
Sempat lg try bj di fitting room beaufort

Ni di fitting room Papar..
Cute kan? His name is Ikhwan.. I call him Ikhwan yeba yeba.. The kids at the house where we stay
Singgah di Papar
Last pit stop.. MCD near UMS
Yeah, that's the story of going to Beaufort.. Now, want to share about the obstacle that we've been through in the search for the Form 4 English text book. Fuh, really hard. Let me tell it in written words.
1. Finish Art Appreciation class and want to put the bag at the library when we saw a TUT bus just moving in an opposite direction. We miss the buss.
2. There's a bus and it's totally empty. BUT we only realize that it's not going to KK but only 1B (so we drop at 1B..Get into another bus.. Traffic Jammed (real bad Jam)
3. Reach CP we have our ;ate lunch.. Then go to Eaton (under stock checking) and no books.. Went to Popular CP (out of stock)..
4. Went to KK Plaza but there's none.. Went to Tai Yang Segama but also no text book (at least we found a good place where my BFF can get a new spec with a cheap price.. And the shop owner tell us where else we can find a bookstore.. Unfortunately, the lady in the shop quite rude.. bencilah..
5. we walk around in avery blurr mode.. Thats when an idea of surfing the net to search another bookstore in KK comes in my mind.
6. Went to Gaya Internet Centre and surf (found the address and call them to book the book) yeah.. Luckily we make it just in time because they have only 4 books left.
7.Have to pay RM30 for the taxi from Gaya to City Mall and went back to CP. p/s:the uncle need Rexona..
8.have to wait from6.30 pm till 8.15 pm to go back to UMS... huhuu...
9. Reach the UMS library and only have few minutes to search for the info regarding the Semantic thingy.
10. Went back to room and stay up late to finish the task... Tiring and a big FUH right? but quite happy that we struggle that bad to get that book... Fuh..
look's like Gay Internet Centre right?hehehe.. illusion
This is the Precious Book...hehehe.. Wrapped it last night..
I know this entry is very very long and I should stop but I still want to continue telling my Happy Feeling to everyone (macamlah orang baca) hehehe.. I bought my new BM novel last week.. It's my favourite Author .. Hlovate... I've read her/his book entitled TUNAS and it caught my attention and my intention as well to have all of his/her collection.. why am I using his/her? It is because this author 'Hlovate' does not reveal his/her identity so no one know who Hlovate really is.. Will collect all of Hlovate's collection soon..
My Lovely Hlovate's latest novel.. Wrapped it last night..

The other side of the cover.. 2in1..
Well... As usual..

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!