Thursday 6 October 2011

Time and time

Being a student is a profession where we are working along with the time. Some may said that we are working 'for' the time and some even said that we are working 'by time to time'. For me, it is simple, if we do not want to be a slave for time, why not we make time as our friend where both of us can get the profit from the relationship created between us and time?
Talking about time, I am still working with my time management in order to have an effective time management but not to let myself dying with the time pusher. So, one of the best way to ensure that we are walking along with time, we need the timer a.k.a watch or clock or whatever item that can tell us about time.
I bought one nice red clock previous Monday in the search for our text book. At first my plan is to get a brand new battery for my Mickey's clock. However, I just realize that the clock needs a small battery for the 'time power' and the triple A battery for the light. So, count how mush do I have to spend to make it 'alive'? herm... So, I decided to buy a new clock and I have it with the price of cheap2 la... And I bought the battery.. Everready... Costy battery for a longer life span of my clock. Yeah... Put it on the wall already yesterday... 
Wish that it will help me with my time management.. Amen..

With Love,
Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!