Thursday 27 October 2011

How nice?

People often ask how if? Why do they ask such question that they already know there will be no answer for those questions? Well, human always act that way. They know about something already but they will never satisfied. Why should we act that way? well.. Who knows?
I just want to tell how much I love this peaceful country with its nice people (original okay.. not spicy) that always there for each other. I love this country that I always have the chance to enjoy the nature and of course live with the nature. Unfortunately, how sad and pathetic it feels that human are so greedy that this mother nature is on their way to the destruction made by selfish and smelly human?
 Maybe some will give the cheapest excuse by saying, "we work for the living and all the work done by us actually is done for you". I know that maybe sometime we will said that "yes, we need those product for a more convenience life" but people, don't you think that you life wont be convenience anymore once we lost this virgin nature? All those crap and nonsense is useless. Just wait and see, once our mother nature respond to our silly action, by that time it is too late to say sorry. So please appreciate what we have.
Talk about me, busy with study (eventhough does not seem like I am busy) and also some work that 'eat' most of my time. All I want to do now is to rest, stay at some place that need me to enjoy reading, watching, singing, listening, talking, cooking and of course LIVING...
Nice Flower right?
Enjoy and care for this nature that it is the source of love, a gift from God, because once you lost it, you wont know how does it feels and looks like anymore....

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!