Saturday 15 October 2011

Birthday Boy

Yehoo. Happy Saturday Adam. I am right here right now sitting in the library to share my worldly view with anyone here (although I know nobody read/comment my blog).. hehehe.. never mind. But for the sake of blogging, I'll do it.
Actually I wish that I really want to post some thing on 10/10/2011 which is my birthday but I really don't have enough time to do so due to the very pack schedule that I have this whole month. Why? i also don't know but I can feel that this semester I don't have enough time for myself and of course to have an enough rest (or should In say excessive?) erm... maybe it is a sign that I will excel in my study starting from this sem onwards? Amen.

anyway, I got a lot of picture to share, basically it is about the sms wish that I received from my phone.. Thanks buddy...
Before that, I would like to share about the day that I have during my birthday. Actually i don't have any celebration for my birthday this year. No cakes... Huuu.. Sad.. Erm.. teda duit la... And what makes it more hiperbolic is that I am having myself overload with assignments, task, discussion and presentation. Great!
Anyway, thanks to those who have wish me and of course thanks to those who have gave me a pleasant present.. Will upload it later...
Yesterday, I got my tutorial for Psychology and guess what? I am not ready. Luckily the lecturer decided to give us time for another preparation and that actually makes me want to do much much better so that I wont feel 'not-ready' anymore. After that, we went to Lembaga Kebudayaan Sabah for our Art Appreciation. We got very little tiny info, hopefully it will help us to do our further research. I also wondering why we choose that particular ethnic? Erm.. yeah it is hard, maybe not for someone but nevermind... It is a challenge.. At least we learn something new although it is not so easy a.k.a difficult. If we do something that we already know it might be very easy for us but do we learn something? Maybe but the possibility is very LOW.

This is Bae Me...Thanks Alex...

The LAUNDRY


The Mug from Yong.. Thanks Yong

Taken during outing after doing the research
venue:K-box,Suria Sabah

My happiness list for today's entry:
1.Got a new Mickey Doll as my present.. I'ts a baby Mickey
2.Get a new mug as my present as well.. It's a toilet figura..
3.Bought 3 Malay novel which cost me RM3 each
4.Do my morning prayer (wake up prayer)
5.Finish laundry last night at 12.00 a.m.
*Need to add more daily.. Especially the work done in God's name..
Well, I think I should get back to work. Enjoy reading...

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!