Friday 7 October 2011

I am beautiful in my way

Just a short semantic teasing.. Can anyone here define the meaning for the terms 'beautiful'? Anyone? Well, never mind. Let us see my own definition about what 'beatiful' really is. For me the real beauty of something is determined by how people or to be more accurate how the owner of that thing see it. For me, beauty is abstract and what may seen as beautiful for others may be ugly to me and vice versa. So, it means that no matter how expensive or how cheap you are, it will be nice and brilliant if you look at it in a unique and of course lovely way.
 Nah, actually my main intention is just to tell the world (or more accurate to tell this private blog) that I does not really care about what others think of me and who I am because I know what I am doing and I know everyone has their own right to do whatever they want as long as they did not hurt people. Of course it is important to listen to other's thinking so that we can improve ourselves. However, the advice or shout out should stay in it's own limit because we do not want it to take control of our lives. The best way is to be yourself but be a better self from time to time..
The tie and the shirt may not suits each other
but for me they suits each other very well
because I am the one who wear it.
By the way, still living in the busyness of campus life. Need to improve more on my English especially for my presentation purpose. Maybe need to go back to basic.. Speak more in English especially among Teslian. Yeah.. Assignment? Work? Duty? Presentation? Life? God? Love? etc.... Lot of things need to be consider day to day to ensure that I am not going to miss the most important part of my life. What is it so important? Well, everything. Will work harder on that. Will change the bad result and will change the bad thing.. Everything.. Adam, you can do it. Be a celebrity of your own, find the path where you can feels like you are at your heavenly home. Amen.
The hat and the Towel may not okay for you but for me
It's FABULUOUS!!! Hehehe..
p/s:New hat.. Cheap2..
With Love,
Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!