Monday 17 October 2011

What should we do when we also don't know what to do?

Bloggers (may not exist here) have you ever wondered how to live your life? What do you actually run for in your life? I still remember my lecturer said something about life this morning.. She asked us, 'what are you actually search for in your life?' It actually reminds me to myself. I have read a lot of reading materials that asked about what do we seek in this life? I've read plenty of them and most of it appear in the novel about life. Now I just want to ask about what actually that I seek in my life? How can I said that I don't know the answer? How can I know the answer anyway? Too many question but too little answer...
All I can say here is that no matter what we seek for in our lives, make sure that God always join our journey because our life will end up with the result of revealing the 'treasure' that we've found in the journey to seek 'something' in our life.

For those who have partners, appreciate them and for sure both of you should work for the relationship that you have made. What is it for to build the relationship which covered by lots of love but in the end it is destroyed because of lack of trust, not loving enough and shaking due to the non-stop troubles?
Well, the answer is all in the one who holds you which is you yourself. Of course we believe that God has set up everything for us while we live in His stage but we should not forget to act as a very good actor and actresses.

With Love,
Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!