Friday 21 October 2011

It can Heal anything.. but not diabetes

Well, I am just trying to be funny in the mood of very tiring life for the whole week and of course for the whole semester. Just want to update on something, felt so tired so want to blog very quickly.
Today is a hectic day. Morning wake up so early and yet last night sleep for only 3 hours (so sleepy now), then have our class this morning, got another class (tutorial) and I don't know to say that I am very lucky or just that not so lucky since I have not presented my part of the presentation. But maybe looking on the bright side, I have more time to prepare (I better make a 'real' preparation) but on the dark side, it makes me felt more scared about what will happen to us since she gave us more time to prepare. Well, it's a heavy rain just now and we walk in the rain to submit our assignment to Dr. Christina. Hopefully we will have a Brilliant marks.. Well, the effort tells everything...
Need to have PLENTY of rest.. I really mean it.. Well, yeah just to respond to the tittle for this entry.. What I mean by 'it can heal anything..but not diabetes' actually referring to Tea Box.. my favourite drinks of all.. Very stress last night but buy a cup of tea box for me shared with my BFF, and yeah it actually heals.
Try is, YOU SHOULD!
Well, problems came and never stop because it keeps on coming. But don't worry because after every problem that we face have leave you it leave something for you...

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!