Monday 31 October 2011

The Passion of Cooking

Have I ever told you that I love cooking? Yeah.. I think my Chippy know about this because I did sometime cook for Chippy, I mean special for Chippy. I love cooking and as usual if we love something, no matter what we will do it anyway right? Yeah, being a hostel student will  not stop me from doing the cooking thing since I have the shared rice cooker... Wondering how? Last time I also wondering how to cook using rice cooker? But then once I tried and I fall in love and I do it until now. Sometime I even cook for my Lunch Box. Cheap, saving money and of course I cook what I want to eat.
Talking about that, well I cooked last night for my and my BFF dinner. Before we going back after the mass yesterday we went to Giant supermarket to buy something to cook and I saw Tauge & tauhu (my Fav) and I bought them. That is our dish last night... Hehehe... Miss the moment that I cooked at home.. huuhuhu..
The knife for cooking...Hostel bha..
The Tauge...
The Tauhu...
The cooking.. using rice cooker of course...
The final result of the cooking.. Yeah.. I have my dish..

 Well, yesterday on the date of 30-0ct0ber-2011, it is our first anniversary.. Me and Chippy.. I am so grateful to have Chippy in my life.. Never that I expect that I will have something like this in my entire life.. Chippy, I want you to know that no matter what happen, I will try my very best to be the best for you.. I also hope that you will give your very best to me as well.. Less fighting, more sharing and discussing like a real matured couple.. Not to forget, this relationship that we are having is going to bring the good to everyone especially us.. I love you Chippy...


With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!