Thursday 3 November 2011

How?I

Hei Bloggers (not even exist here)..  I always wondering why did I blog if I make it private and not even a single human come and drop by? Erm... Maybe it is just because I want more privacy? Then that statement reminds me of something, someone that I really respect said that 'why blog if you want privacy?' That's so true and then it confused me more... So how? Erm.. Maybe I should just leave it with my own thinking about it.. I am blogging because it is what I love and I used to make my blog as public, but then when I just realize that by joining any social web and showing ourselves in the global world of cyber world, I am giving the exposure to everyone and of course if there is someone who always try to find a chance putting us into trouble, manipulating the information that are used on the web could be a great way to fulfill their will. So, think it back? want to to it private or just make it public?I don't know. Sometime I felt that I want to do another blog where I can tell anything which is not too personal (general) so that I don't have to make it public... Is it okay? Erm... Don't know... We'll think about it... OMG, I forgot to update my diary... Fuh, I must do it because that is my target for this month... I must..
By the way, thanks Chippy for the comfort touch that you gave me. I am very stressed of many things but I will tried my very best to give my very best to you and for the sake of our relationship. I always hope that we will always try to tolerate with each other and we should remember to evaluate our own attitude and commitment towards this relationship... I believe with the greatest sacrifice from both of us and our full commitment, this relationship will never end... Trust me.. I love you... Felt like wanna eat monokuroboo...
I made this last september. My supervisor at the shop where I do my part time job ask me to show her how to bake a simple cake.. So, here it is..   
 


Miss the moment when I always bake my mum a mother's day cake...

Live your life for God and if you feels that you are lonely, speak to Him and He will listen because he know what you need and what you want even before you ask... Love you Jesus..

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!