Wednesday 16 November 2011

I love to eat and bake

Eat.. Eat and eat.. That is what I always do. I am getting fatter now anyway. Just because of my unhealthy eating habit. By the way, I managed to baked two cakes, I think its called 'bingka'. Anyway I love it because eventhough I am staying in a hostel where cooking is strictly prohibited, I am still managed to cook something that I love.. So, the cake that I managed to baked is chocolate cake and bingka pumpkin. I like it and plan to bake more...
The Pumpkin Bingka

My Chocolate Cake
Well, love the cake. By the way, I am still trying my best to sneak somewhere for money (but often failed) and I realized that I should keep my coin in my bank account so last week we went back to my friends house (where the coin is kept) and brought it back to UMS. This morning I woke up early and get everything ready because I want to keep the money in the bank and this particular bank around..well somewhere (I wont tell it coz it might be sensitive) simply tell me that they did not accept coin because counting the amount of it is a waste of time.. Erm.. Sabar jelah.. Imagine after we walk all they way from campus to the bank and waiting for about half an hour, all that they can say is 'sorry coin is not accepted here?" then why on earth we produce coins if BANK themselves dont want to accept it? Crazi irony idea right?
After that we went to another bank and they said the machine is out of order... Erm..maybe just another bad day of mine..
Finally, we went back to campus to our lovely CIMB bank, and thank god that she accept my money (coin) huhuhu.. It's damn heavy and yet I carry it around.. Fuh!
So the good thing here is, yeah I have extra money.. I will try not to use it coz collecting and keeping the money till I reach that amount took for ages and to spend it, it can just happen in a second. So I am not going to let it happen. Anyway the best part is, collecting money is something that we can do to save ourselves in the future, it really do. Trust me..
Some of the coin
Well, at least I managed to have RM270.20 for the whole coin that I've collected. Amen..
Let's do money collecting again.. Maybe should change it to one ringgit collecting.. Right? Use as much coin as possible but keep as much one ringgit note as possible, if got extra why not keep RM5, RM10, RM50 and so on anyway? Yeah.. A good idea.. should try it...

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!