Saturday 12 November 2011

Yotoh.. Assignment...

Yuhee.. I am back. Well, I am supposed to be in somewhere else (not in my study place) but since the weather is not so good and at the same time my friend and I felt like a bit lazy, we decided to be there by tomorrow morning. Erm.. Just to take our stuff. 
Anyway, talking about Yotoh, actually it is one of the booth that can be found in Tuaran, selling tea drink. I miss that coz when I am still one of the staff in Rakyat I always buy that drink.. Yesterday I bought one for me and another one for our friend in Rakyat... Kasi kawan la... Then went to KK for the assignment... at 1B looking for foreigner... Crazy thing to do right?
The assignment? Anyway, we managed to find some foreigner and hopefully it can be used for that assignment.. Love it anyway and yeah it makes us know people better.. Huhuhu...
By the way, we went to My Kitchen yesterday and as usual it's always worth it...
Love this drink
My holiday? Well, I am not going to say that I waste my holiday by doing something which is not beneficial (even sometime I do think it that way) because for me I have spent my holiday just the way I want it to be and I love it that it makes me feels like it is not enough.
What did I do during my holiday? Well, reading... Novel of course, I managed to finish my Thick English Book entitled 'Nobody came' true story about boys that was abused physically and sexually, then another book, actually three thin malay book about..erm...malas mau cakap.. and another malay novel by Bahruddin Bekri which is 'Perang Kucing' and currently working on another malay story book about detevtives.. Well, you think I spent it well or the other way around? Erm... Up to you to decide.. But the most important thing is that I managed to update my novel and managed to type about 16 pages during the holiday... Cant wait to get another free time to update it... Want it to be published.. Amen..
Christmas spirit
Do anything that can makes you happy but never forget that the real happiness is when you managed to connect everything with your creator.

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!