Friday 4 November 2011

Thank God

Love this pencil... Bought on 2008 during National Service


All that I want to do and say right now is, Thank God. It's over. What is it? Actually I have this one task that I really concern about and it always haunt me until I have made it this morning. Let me be clear about what it is. Actually it is one of my presentation. I am so scared that I would not be able to came out with a great presentation plus I do it in a traditional way, without slide show. All that I have is me, my paper and of course an idea of how it will be presented. My evaluation of what I have done is 'well done', congratulation Adam. Yeah.. It is a compliment for myself. I realize that if we work very hard for something we will feel great about it eventhough others interpretation towards what we have done might not be as good as how we think we are. As long as we know that we have put out our everything to make it perfect, we know that we will feel that satisfaction because that feeling will only appear if we really work for it. I stay up late last night just to read 5 journal and it's quite thick but I am happy and of course satisfied that the sacrifice end with a happy ending.

p/s: Chippy, let's pray and ask for God's forgiveness. It is never too late to change and listen to His voice.

O lord my God, I thank you for everything that you have done for me. I appreciate you. I am just as weak as an ordinary human being. Guide me that I will find my way in this journey of life that it may end according to your will. I love you.

With Love,

Gior D' Ray


No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!