Saturday 29 October 2011

Love Special Space

Love, Love and Love.. One simple word that can define infinity meaning. Love can go and stay wherever it wants. Can we keep it? Can we call it? Or can we own it? Erm.. Well, it depends on the person who receive the signal of the coming of Love. Some will deny, some will accept openly and some even ignore it. For me, that Love which came by itself should first be evaluate sincerely by the person who wants it because it is not only about our own self but it is about everyone else and to be more specific, it is about you and me. Just remember not to torture that Love too much when we do the evaluation because it may makes the Love scared to approach us and it may makes it go away, and might never come back.
Now, let us see what we can do to welcome this Love. First of all, we must make sure that it has one special space for it to stay and enjoy itself and must remember to find the nearest place for that special space so that the comfort feeling that it produce when the Love enjoy the space that we put it in will be spread to us and people around us as well.
Secondly, make sure that it wont affect us in a negative way. Some people misunderstood the meaning of love that they sacrifice a lot for a love that obviously leads them to a destruction. Nevermind, sometime Love just want to have some test unto us. So, we must always stay in a rationale mindset so that instead of being destroyed by that 'Dark Love' we will be able to make it shine as white as snow.
Lastly, we must ensure that once that Love felt comfortable staying in that Special Space that we prepared we will take a very good care of it because it will be meaningless once we tear that Love into pieces.
Love Angel, remember that no matter how strange that Love feeling that we have for anyone in this world, we must take a very good care of it because we are special that it has choose us to be its keeper.
Taking at Waterfront
Love, I am happy that you come to me at last eventhough I never expect that I will have you in this strange situation, but I really appreciate you. I know that sometime there will be something that can tear you into pieces but I promise that I will protect you even before you show your crack.
People, lets celebrate love...

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!