Sunday 13 October 2013

Sunday Spirit (The Third Day After My Birthday (10.10.13 - 13.10.13)

Whatsup people? After a long break here I am again. Well, it kind of funny though because I do have the connection here with me (though it is quite low) and yet my rate in creating more post in my blog is bad as compare as when I do it with the wifi from the campus. Oh my! Like seriously? Ok. I really need to change that bad attitude of mine. After this I will have more work to do since I am challenging myself to take a big responsibility here in my place and I will do a lot of posting everywhere. So, if I cannot do it with my private stuff first how can I do it for other right? So, what I need at the moment is spirit and strength! Yeah!
Talking about spirit, it’s the day of Sunday Mass and I hope everyone has done their part to serve the lord yea? My friend and I attended the mass in St. Simon (near 1B) and we were a bit late but thank God that we can make it. It is seriously hard for us (I think everyone felt it too) to attend the mass or any service in the church due to the busy life that we were having every day. My advice to you and to myself is that we must keep on fighting and stay strong because the devil will always try to stop us from meeting our creator and thank Him for all things that He has gave us. So, stay strong everybody!
Now its time for the motivational sharing! I know that I may not be the best ‘someone’ to listen to when it comes to motivational words but I do believe that I know how it should work its just that my laziness will always stop me from live with what I believe. I found some new idol of mine when I browse Mr Google and I am taking them as my idol because of some reasons.
1. They achieve their goal at a very young age (as compared to me)
2. They know how to make it happen because they believe in themselves
3. They have great faith in the Lord

Here some picture for you to see who I am talking about:

It is not easy to get an award. Trust me. I know it.

Iddolized him because of the image that he bring and wanna be a great performer like him. Wish can see him live!

These are the three things which make me to have them as my idol. You may or you may not know they but I respect them and I believe that I can be like them one day if I work hard and believe that I can do it! Yeah.. You go Adam! You can do it. I may have share it with all of my friends before but I still want to share it with you (whoever read my blog) because want you to start achieving your dreams from now and never wait till you are ready because you will find that it is too late for you to work for it by the time that you ‘think’ you are ready! Well, I am training to be teacher but it doesn’t mean that I have to be one right? People around me may have stopped me from being a stage performer but I will still work hard for it because I know that it is my dream. I really want it! Yeay! And I am now working on it to achieve my big dream as a dreamer (writer to be), as a leader (working on it) and many more. What I want to tell you is that people may stop you from reaching your goal because they ‘think’ that they know how hard it is or they thought that they understand you. Well in most cases your parents/family and friends will stop you (because seldom a stranger or a friend that you just know will say NO to what you want to do in and for your life) right? Just a simple message to anyone who think they want to be their friend’s best friend.
 “You always said that you are so glad that your friends are always being supportive in whatever you do and you like it. The question is, are you doing the same? Do you support them the way the support you though they may not like what you do or have done to them? Well, think about it then you may be their Forever Best Friend!” Another thing is, life isn’t always about you. Try to put yourself in other people’s shoes. Then you will know and perhaps you will be a good friend and a perhaps a good leader too…
Well, just a reminder to myself and for all its October and it’s the month for us to Pray our Rosary daily so lets go for it okay?! I am thinking of having a 7 Days project for my life and my blog but still thinking about the theme and the suitable date. Hope I can make it! I will try my very best to keep this blog up to date even if it is just about a simple sentence for you because I appreciate whoever read my blog! Till then. Happy Sunday!

* Planning to go out for an exercise (badminton.jogging) this evening. Hope we can make it! Yeah. Ok then God Bless.

With Love,
Adam Geordrey
(Gior D’ Ray)


No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!