Wednesday 16 October 2013

Working hard for more than one goal!

Hello peeps! I am trying my very best to keep this blog up to date as I have promised before. So, this is what I am doing now. Just a simple updates from me. I have just created the Official blog for our school and I am the official Admin at the moment. This task really makes me think wisely about my time management. Well, for some people they may think that it is not that hard to do it since it can be done anywhere. Things are easily said than done. Well, I also have the same impression about the position that I am holding at the moment. I thought and I always believe that they do not have much work to do. Now that I experience it on my own I realize that it is harder than the other department. Why did I say that? Well, as you can see being the man behind the Publicity Department requires you to be aware of what is going on around you and it should not be kept to ourselves. The hardest part is to prove that we really do our part in the organization because it is often that people throw all the accusation and blame to the department that they think have the least work in the team. now that I am in the department myself I know how hard it is but hey! Looking at the bright side, this is what I love and want to do. So, I should not waste the opportunity but use it wisely. now I really need to work hard to achieve every goals that I have set for each task that I am now holding. Its not easy but it is worth to try! God Bless us all. Enjoy some pictures here:

Some Merchandise that I bought from SPS during the theater show called "VITO IF MAFIOSO"

Some friends who join us for the show

Some friends who join us for the show

With Love,
Adam Geordrey

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!