Tuesday 2 June 2020

Another Scholarship Application Rejected

Hello and good morning.

As the title of this post speaks for itself, yes, I have checked my application for the scholarship and it was rejected. For this particular scholarship, it was my first time applying since the requirement was you need to have at least three years of working experience. Unfortunately, I am not one of those who have what it takes to be selected for the interviews as a first time applicants. 

This was shown upon checking for the result. :(


For the record, so far I have applied three different scholarships and this one is the third.
I applied for Commonwealth Scholarship to the UK in 2018 and I didn't get through. I made a post on this too last time. For the second trial I went for the Chevening Scholarship to the UK application but it was also declined. I applied for this one in November 2019 and got the rejection email in February this year (2020). So, for the third one, I applied for Hadiah Latihan Persekutuan (Cuti Belajar Bergaji Penuh Dengan Biasiswa) and it was also declined. So, now, I had officially applied for three scholarships and they are all declined.

It was indeed a sad thing to think of but at the same time I know that if it were to be an easy one then everyone shall get through for the scholarships right? Well, as much as we hate it but guess what? There is no such thing as free thing in this world. By hook or by crook, we would have to work really hard for it and it means that different people have it in different ways. So, at the end of the days all we have left to choose is whether we are going to find an excuse to be blamed on our failure or we could also take it as another obstacles in making our dream comes true.

I know myself well enough that things are not always going to be easy. Not that I had always had things easily coz obviously it never is but that won't stop me from keep on trying. As long as I live and as long as I have the strength to, I shall keep on trying. If God has his plans for me then I shall figured out what it is/was. So, giving up and stop trying surely not the answer to it though we all know how short life is that we may or may not be able to get what we want by the time we had to leave this world behind.

This should not be a post of expressing rage or disappointment rather it should be something to keep burning that oil of determination and kindle the spirit of hope.

Well, do drop me a message if you have any ideas or information on what other scholarships or opportunity that I could get to pursue my masters. For a little details on my education background, I hold a Bachelor of Education in TESL earned from University Malaysia Sabah and I am planning to pursue my masters in either TESOL, TESL or Applied Linguistics. Do contact me if you have any suggestions or ideas on how can I get my masters funded. Thank you very much.

Well, I guess this is it. So the search shall continues. In the meantime, I will be focusing on writing my debut novel, get it done and make it published! That's my 2020 biggest goal so far (apart from getting the scholarship that is now officially declined).

I am reachable via Instagram (mewziqbeads) or Facebook (Adamfi Dafi).

Till next time. Bye.

With Love,
Adam Jodrie
(Author to be / Believer)

1 comment:

SAMIH said...

Try again next year


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!