Tuesday 8 February 2022

Becoming a Public Gold Business Owner

This would be my very first post for the year 2022 and I have decided to share more this year, starting off with my journey as a Public Gold Business Owner (PGBO).

I had actually started my very first gold journey in September 2021 and soon after in October 2022 I had made one of the biggest and best decision ever by joining the company as one of the dealer. Well, to be exact I started off as a customer and later on upgraded myself with the purchase of PG Jewel worth 2.5K. My first gold purchase from Public Gold was the 1 dinar which worth of 4.25 gram 999 / 24K gold. It is one of the best purchase I have ever made in my life. I am paying my very first 1 Dinar gold under Easy Payment Purchase (EPP) for 6 months. Same goes with my PG Jewel as I upgrading my status from customer to Normal Dealer.

This is just an introduction of how and why I joined the Public Gold Company as a dealer or better known as PGBO. I shall share more information on the advantages, benefits and the good thing on why we should turn our money into gold. As to try to reach more readers and prospects (future customer), I may be posting those informations in Bahasa Malaysia (malay) so more would be able to understand and get the exact message of what I wanted to deliver. Well, hopefully I will be hardworking enough to make it into dual language so both malay and English Language speakers/readers will benefit from my blog sharing.

This is how 1 Dinar looks like (in case you have never seen one)

I shall end this first post of 2022 and my gold journey here.

Do show some support by leaving your comment or better yet, follow me on my social media by clicking on the link below.

https://onegoodcard.me/profile/adamgeordreyjames

Through that link, you will be able to see my full profile, phone number as well as all of my social media profiles. I would really appreciate it if you could follow me on my tik tok @adamjodrie

Thank you for your time

Love,

Adam Geordrey

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!