Thursday 31 March 2011

I am Happy even though I am tired

Life is something that should not be wasted
Yeay! Yeay! I am so happy that at last my group's proposal is accepted by Mr. Florence. Thanks a lot to him. Thanks for the guide and knowledge. God Bless. Yeay.. And to my Bff, and Hetty Koes Endang as my team member, thanks for your support and commitment. I am very proud of you all! Yeah! Okay.. I am tired but happy for that. Still have a lot of things need to be done and I must have an extra energy for it all. Now thats the thing, don't ever put your works as your last priority.. Em.. 1st priority maybe too much, 2nd or third priority will do.. Hehe..
Chippy, I am totally tired mentally and physically but I know you face the same thing like me right now but don't worry. I will always by your side and I will always support you. I just want you to take it easy, but knowing that it's important (assignment & study), so just put more extra works but remember 'tak elok mengeluh' hehehe... I love you Chippy...


With Love,


Gior D' Ray

1 comment:

Aiem said...

em.. saya pun suka mengeluh laaa... jd macam mana la tu?? chippy.... ^^


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!