Friday 4 March 2011

I am a new born baby

Sincere From My heart
Its a great feeling when we 'reborn' in a different way. it don't have to be very nice but as long as it always move on just right, that's good enough. I know that I may act too harsh or too childish but that is for the sake of us and perhaps everyone. I felt guilty for what I've committed but at the same time I am glad that it has made a change in our relationship. To be honest, I was shock and disappointed of myself when I saw your tears and that precious tears is wasted because of the action of mine. But, honestly and sincerely I never wanted to do that in any mean of making your life harder but it is just that, I really want to show you what and how I feel when you did that to me. But, its over. Enough about that. Forget it, that it may make us bleed but keep it, that it may help us in keeping this great love.
Chippy, there's nothing in this world that can change my love for you and there's nobody that can take your place in my life. I love you, I really do.

a poem for you :
seldom I ask
am I good enough for you?
seldom I ask
do you love me as I love you?
but...
often I said
I love you
often I said
I wont leave
and often I said
I will always be with you and always Loving you
because everything I do
I do it for you

with love,

Gior D' ray

2 comments:

Aiem said...

My dear BFF Adam..
I'm glad that you finally make up with your "chippy"??
Maybe what had happened is a test for both of you..so that your love will be stronger than before. hehehe...just remember..no matter what happen I (ur BFF) is here..okay?
:)

Adam said...

Thanks a lot my dear BFF Alex.. That is why I like you, you never cease me and I know that you will always support me. God Bless..


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!