Saturday 5 March 2011

Lovely as You

One Of My Stuff That I love the most
Just finish dinner and now sitting here with my BFF, onlining the favourite blog of us and maybe off to room in few moments later. Whatsup today? Its fine and yeah, congratulation to my BFF for his cute gift some ashiteru corner! I am trying to get something of mine that should have finished few years ago but still not complete yet. How is it? What is it? Only my BFF know because I am working on it just now, while he's watching the movies. I want to make it a surprise to everyone, especially my friends and my family, and of course Chippy (even that Chippy knew already). Tomorrow going to church and I am very happy that my great BFF will accompany me, I am glad, truly.
Kinda sleepy and tired now, so don't wanna talk much, just wanna wish that I will do my very best for the Japanese Presentation, writing my diary more often and get "my work done"! Amen.


With Love,


Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!