Thursday 3 March 2011

What should I do?

I just dont get it. I dont know what you want.
In this world, I don't have anything else to ask for but a real love from someone that I really love. "Awak, kan saya dah beritahu awak bahawa awak menduduki tempat ketiga dalam orang yang paling saya sayang". 
1. God
2. Family
3. Awak
 It means that I really love you. I always try to be the best for you, but until now I just don't know what else should I do? How should I be? Coz it seems that I am not good enough for you. I am nothing. I am nobody.
Right now, I am sitting here, doing nothing because I forgot who I used to be. And who am I in you dearly... WIll I safe today? If yes, I hope you'll love me because I know that maybe next time I wont be safe, and by that time I am not sure what will you say when you hear the news that I am here (in this world) no more...
But, don't worry. I've told you. I will love you forever and that wont change because once that I said that I love you, forever will I do because I never have someone like you.


I love you.


With Love,


Gior D' Ray 

2 comments:

Aiem said...

Adam..be patient ok?? I'm sure "awak" love you..maybe the person really did silly mistakes but I'm sure the person also realised that "the person" also need you as you need "the person" and "the person" also loves you as you love "the person"..

Adam said...

Thanks again ALex.. So many wo "the person" anyway thanks a lot. Hopefully that person will know how deep my love is.. Amen.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!