Wednesday 23 March 2011

I am mentally exhausted

The Scent

The texture
This is the day where I started to feel tired, tension, over emotional, and easily break up in my own hope. When this happen, it is the real and the very suitable time where I need something which make me calm and do nothing, even thinking. What would it be? I don't want to answer it in a Classy way but I want to give an answer as a village boy who loves the feeling of nature surrounded by the fresh rhythm from the wind and the shore, isolated for a while, away from the crowd and far from connection which connected by any technology. I am not sure whether or not people will understand what I want and what I need but, one thing for sure, I want to enjoy and relax in the situation that I've described with someone that I love the most (for sure it's Chippy) and I want not only me having the therapy but also Chippy... 
Okay.. As usual.. Today is another hard day for me and my BFF... It's Wednesday... Hopefully, this only happen for the WEDNESDAY during this semester.. With GOD will, I wish no more this feeling for even a day, even a moment in the coming semester and the coming life of me, my BFF and my lovely Chippy... Amen...


With Love,


Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!