Monday 28 March 2011

Spending Time...

The time shown is 30 Minute after it is Reborn

Looks nice? Rm3.50 only. CP.. But I can cook better..hehe

This is the menu that I love the most.. But am still fasting (meat)
Erm.. Hola... ( a tag line by my BFF) It's Monday and surprisingly a.k.a sadly it's only week 12 where it means that I still have three more weeks to spend with someone that I dislike because of his poor attitude and so pathetic a.k.a does not have any feelings of humanity (is it too much?).. Okay.. I know that I should not say this because I must and should respect those who teach me something in order to get my knowledge blessed. But, it is just an expression of mine which I made sincerely. That's better right? Rather that I put a fake face and pretend that I am okay while I am not? I think I am right... However, it should not be an excuse for not to try my very best because as long as you try your best, you will get what you want! Remember those words? Sure you do... I know that myself has think of 'PLAN B' but I must try to work harder and put in all of my effort because It's never too late for everything.. It's Gior D' Ray right? You deserve what you work for... Remember that.. 


Okay.. Enough with that. I just want to say CONGRATULATION to my beloved watch that his reborn.. Happy birthday to you... 27-March-2011 (Sunday)- Captured at CentrePoint Sabah.. Oh yeah. talking about yesterday, at first we did not plan to go out anywhere but at last we went out at about 1.00 p.m. and we went to have our lunch at CP and erm.. Kinda sad that I still didn't found my new bag... Pity my MSM bag.. Rusak sudah... Anyway, Chippy I love you so much. I need your support for me right now (always) especially for the subject that really killing me.. Love you Chippy.. Muah..muah... Oh ya, God Bless you for your study yeah.. I know you are a Brilliant, Smart and Intelligent person... Always Lovely! Muah!


With Love,


Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!