Saturday 12 March 2011

Declare your love before it's too late


Hello to my beloved Chippy, my BFF, and all who now me (whoever read this post). I just want to remind all of us to declare our love before it's too late. Actually, the title for my post today is actually taken from a tagline of my favorite movie 'Love Is Cinta'. It is a nice story because it really shows that a real love should be declared before it's too late. For those who are in love, who are searching for love, and even who live with love, please make sure that you declare your love before it's too late. 
How? It is so easy (even thought some hardly do it). Just go near the people (someone) that you love, close their eyes from their back, get your lips closer to their ears and say this precious words 'I Love You'. After that, grab their hand and hug them, and let they warm in your hug because they will know that your words is so real and that you mean it. But don't think that's enough because you must activate your 'love account' for them from time to time and make sure you always update them.
If you managed to do this, please remember that you have a promise to keep which is to love them like greatest time that you have ever love them and make sure you get the love that you wish (just as the love that you gave)... Not to be demanding but we deserve what we pay. Everybody have the right to love and be love. SO, if people pay us with love, then let they have love itself as the change.
And again declare your love before it's too late. Please do it because who know they will go forever (since they waited for so long until their time has no more left), and please appreciate because if we see things that we have as an ordinary thing (as other thing that we had ever have), someday it will gone without you realize it, or maybe you do realize it but by that time, it's all too late. And again, declare your love before it's too late.
My bracelet that I used to love so much because
 it is a symbol of friendship for me and my 3 friends
But now it's gone because of someone crazy who lost it..
but nothing left I can do because once it's gone, forever it go...


With Love,


Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!