Tuesday 15 March 2011

Rindunya

Lemang made by mum, I miss it so much
This is the nice 'sweet' meat made by my dad... miss it too
By the time that I posted this post in my blog, I am actually in my mode of doing something (my BFF know-it's a religious thing) and that makes me miss something that I really love but I did not do for a long time. I miss eating all the dish cooked by my family (home made) and perhaps not the home made food alone but also the one sold at my favourite shop Ung Tong, Gelanggang kenyalang, Soon Kit, Famous Bakery and so much more! Fuh! It's okay, I still cannot eat meat but I will when this thing complete. Yeah. Amen...
I am taking this chance to say thanks to my parents and my family, my brothers and sisters that they have being the best for me, I miss you all. 
For Chippy, I always love you and I know you can feel me in your heart beat because your heart beat is a rhythm thats ensure that I am still living. I love you. Oh ya, cook for me ya? I want you to suap-suap me... I want milk with nestum ( my fav), horlicks (if possible), bread, yeah!
I love you! God I love you, please guide my way and protect everyone that I love, and I also forgive those who made wrong upon me, I miss you God... Amen...


With Love,


Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!