Tuesday 22 March 2011

It's about me & you

See? LOVE even exist in a friendship...
Have you guys wonder how to make the love that you holds remains forever?
have you guys wonder how to prevent the argument from happening while you and Him/Her are together?
I also wonder.... How it is?
I am not sure about what I am going to say to answer the question of mine which has always appears in my mind and I am not sure the doubt which I have is a truth or is it just a feeling of mine which is totally wrong?
Who knows what I try to do to answer the question above is the right answer? And who knows it is totally wrong?
I don't know... What I know is just that I really love Chippy and I don't want this love to ends in any sort of way.. Even if I died, i wish and I'll ask from the creator to be born again, only to be with Chippy...
I want us to be the angel's of love who spread the love in the world and who care for the love which all the angel's has.. I want to love and I want to be love.. by my God, Family, and of course Chippy..
I love you Chippy...


With Love,


Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!