Tuesday 8 May 2012

I am trying to be nice

Well, it is normal for every people to have this kind of feeling where everything happened out of planned. Yeah, and the most pathetic part is when there are a lot of people keeps on giving you the pressure physically and mentally. Well, I know that I am not perfect and I know that you may want to say about the same thing but I just want to tell everyone that each human has their own limit in everything so please stop doing something annoying before the one who keeps on being silent and just accepting turns into something wild and they want to do some attacking. 
Well, still I just want to say that in this life we would never be able to make everyone satisfied with us and what we do but we can at least try to do it and perhaps we can stop then if they never appreciate what we did.. God, I need you to be with me and be my strength. I know that lately I always trapped in a middle of a temptation and I always try to go through them without hurting myself and everyone around me..
I guess I'll stop here. Need to prepare for the presentation (two so far) and assignments (uncountable).. God, I need you to be with me. Amen.






Quotes for the day....
Love, and always love eventhough some people may think that they don't need them...

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!