Wednesday 9 May 2012

I mean it when I'm mean

First words.. HAHAHAHA.. Big laugh to the world. Well, first and foremost I would like to say WELL DONE to myself for the great presentation that I have made just now and it is a relief that it's finally over. Yeay!!! I know that maybe some or perhaps more people keeps the hatred in them but I just ignore them because I know that I don't deserve it and it is so not worth it for me to live a hateful life. Isn't it?
Enough about the 'headache cause' issue.. 

Now move on to the other thing which is more important in life. Well, reading, knowing, listening and observing about other's life (their happy part in life of course) it makes me thinking back about my own life. Still remember one of Agnez's words during her performance in Bandung she said that 'have we done our very best in life? Have we give the best to our parents? have we do everything in the name of God?" well, it is so true that each day in lives we should be very grateful and thankful. I know that the Devil will keeps on whispering and let us drown into the sea of sin but we need to stay strong because His second coming is getting sooner and closer. So, it is very important for us to take care of everything in a good way. I am still trying and pray that one that I will be able to be in that condition that I dreamed.

Now, it is a week, a month and a period where I am going to be loaded with all the work, assignments, presentation, project and the most important thing is FINAL EXAM. I need to raise my grades or at least maintain. I need to work very hard for that. I know I must. Well, I guess I need to go now... By the way, below is one of the picture of me with one of my outfit for attending the lecture... Will post more "Lecture Outfit" soon..haha... Adios Amigos..



Quotes for the day...
Love other's like you want to be loved...

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!