Thursday 24 May 2012

Is it normal to have the 'over-fanatic' attitude towards 'something'?

Happy Thursday everyone! For today , I would like to share a some story with everyone. It is about the attitude of certain people who is so fanatic of 'something'. Well, I think it might not be so appropriate for me to reveal that 'something' because yeah, living along with these people all around me might cause me into trouble if I do so. Anyway, for me it is something that should not happen because everyone has their own right and it is essential for everyone to respect each other. The rule is simple, if we want to be respected we need to respect! That's all!

Anyway, I have quite a lot class that need to be attended for today and yeah I will have my mid term paper later. Wish me luck. Hopefully the current problem that I am having right now will be solved very soon. Huuhuhu.. I pay for everything but I didn't get anything? How sad is that?


I miss home.. Can't wait to be back home.

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!