Friday 19 September 2014

Counting and keep on counting

Hello and good evening everyone! How are you for the past few days/weeks/months? I hope everyone is in their great state. Thanks to my housemate who give me this opportunity to get myself connected to the internet so I can now update my blog and share more about lots of things with everyone.

If I count it right, I have 2 or 1 more day(s) before going back to the normal schedule as a teacher (substitute-for now) and realizing how fast time flies really makes me think that I should start in 'reconstructing' everything, I mean it everything. From the very big thing like trying to publish my novel up to the extend of trying to categorize all of my so called property here in the land below the wind so I can identify which one should be sent home, which one should be donated, and of course which one should be sold! I have like a very short time left to do all these and not to forget that I do have some more things to settle at school as a substitute teacher. Of course I need to ensure that I do everything in the right way so that I would not burden the real teacher when she came back from her break. Right? Well, talking about that now makes me realize (again) that maybe I should focus more on my classes and responsibilities as an educator since I have about 5 weeks left (maybe less) and after that I can proceed with the 'categorizing' work. Right? Okay. Decided!

So, I really need to come out with the list and all but as I said before, my current situation seriously gives me no good. I spent RM105.00 to get my laptop fixed but still, I can't shut it down. Hopefully the technician will not give me an extra charge again to let him fix something he should have fixed when I gave him my laptop in the first place... *sigh 

Blogging is no fun without 'up-to-date' pictures. And for that reason, I need to get my bluetooth fized and seriously I need a new phone cable. *sigh...again..

Enough about that.... Just wanna share some picture during the uni-life with some friends. I miss the moment. Counting the days before the convocation now... But first... I need to count the days left before I am going to be unemployed again... I need a new job.... Job Job Job!!!


After the final exam

In the office

During yong's surprise birthday party!



That's all for now lovey dovey. Till next time... TGIF and tomorrow is Saturday.... Ciao,..



With Love,

Adam Geordrey

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!