Tuesday 23 September 2014

Time is running...

Good afternoon fellas! How are you all today? Having another free time for now so I decided to post something for today and this time witch pictures included... Sounds better right?

Time is running but first let me take a selfie!


Before that, I just want to say I am so so sorry that you will have to wait for another week before I can distribute the DVD's on the 'you-know-what'. I have been so busy (kononlah) during the whole week of our school break (my housemate know how busy we was... *shhhhh). I am trying to make it up for this week so it can be distributed on Friday (earliest) or Monday. So, please be patience yea?

Time is running. We always try to catch up with the time. One of the biggest example is when we need to get ready to go to somewhere like the workplace, the town, the church, and more. We tends to plan on what time to have our shower, when we should dress up and the list goes on. And to be honest that is all what I will do whenever I am planning to go somewhere or of course going to my class (when I was a student) and going to my class (as a teacher - kunun). So, this afternoon I was kind of late and almost late for real because I kind of being slow in doing everything. Its good enough that I managed to have laundry done but I still need to do dish washing later once I reach home.

Talking about time which never stop running, I would love to share one of my biggest interest which is clock and watch collecting! I know this is kind of weird because most people would go for any other things like accessories and gadgets but for me I am so in love with clock and watch. So, I'll show some pictures of my watch (some that is still with me *I might misplace the others). Well, the thing is I feel good about using watch and keep in track with my time. There are time where I forgot to take my watch or it has run out of battery, I seriously feels like my world is not moving at all. That is why for me watch is so important. So here are some... I love my watch no matter big or small, cheap or expensive colourful or dull... I am so in love with watch! muahh... LOL... So.. here are some:

Some of the collections...


These three are my favourite for now...


Thats all for now. Lovey Dovey Love you all!



With Love,

Adam Geordrey    a.k.a
Verrolefi Qalif Adam (Tiba-tiba tukar nama)

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!