Thursday 11 September 2014

Cheerleaders Competition (My Students) - For Educational Purpose Only!

Me... Principal... Pk KoKum... And the Dancer..Our students...


We have been working so hard for this dance and I would like to express my deepest gratitude to my former Mentor (Mdm Connie) for her help and inspiration, Mdm Juvita for all the suppport, Mdm Eally for all the help, the school, the teachers, everyone, and above all the students who might be too naughty sometime, congratulation. You should work harder if we are going to have something like this again next year. Success comes with great effort and hardwork! Okay. God Bless...

Us with our 3rd Place winning trophy


Here's the video that most of you might be waiting for. I am truly sorry for the resolution because if I upload the original version, I would not be able to upload it here because the size is too large. So, I hope you will be okay with the quality. And just a reminder, this video is only for an Educational Purpose. PLEASE.... okay.. Enjoy!!!





With Love,

Adam Geordrey.

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!