Saturday 6 September 2014

Get back in track of time

Hello there! How are you. I know... It has been a while, that is why I am here today... I am going to share a little update on something. Well, the post on the 'updates' is supposed to be uploaded two days ago but due to small memory storage left in my laptop I really in big trouble in having my laptop as something useful for the time being, with the poor battery condition it really appear with one purpose, which is entertainment... That's it.

Well, perhaps I did not mentioned about it before so I just want to share that I am currently having a contract as a substitute teacher at the same school where I have my teaching practice before. The difference is that I am not in the afternoon session, teaching the form 1 and for 2 students. If I count it right, I have approximately about 6 months left in serving the school as a substitute teacher and I know I am going to miss it soon. This is my problem, miss it even before it end. Seriously! I have my extra class with the form 5 students this morning, replacing my colleague since she was away for some official school business. I really enjoy the time that I spent this morning 7 am - 11.30 am. It might seems like its half of the day, but I really love it, it makes me feel more in love with the job and the best part is when the students are giving me the responds and attitudes that they really are interested with the lesson. I am so happy, Anyway, having no plan for the future that soon will come when the day of  my contract will come to an end I really need to have a backup plan especially for the living. I am trying to have a tuition class. I know it is not easy, but I am going to keep on trying though it is not easy, trust me. (i am not referring to the work/teaching.. Its the first move which is getting the student to come and try the service).

I think that should be it for now. I am going to post more updates on whats going on and yeah just a little sneak peek on something. I coached my students with the helps from some colleague for the Cheerleading Competition, Kota Kinabalu District Level and we are so blessed that out of 9 teams that were taking parts in the competition we managed to get the third place. Thank God. I will upload the video and pictures on that event soon. For the time being I need to settle down with some stuff first.

A pic with a friend - Miss the moment of being a uni student....

I can hardly eat rice or heavy meal now since I am in the phase of being a lazy human... gosh!!


With Love,

Adam Geordrey

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!