Wednesday 24 September 2014

Taking Pictures

Hello there! Good afternoon! How are you all today? Hope you are all in your tip top condition. Me? Let me be frank. I does not have enough sleep. Guess why? I was waiting for more than 3 hours just to get my memory card scanned so I can transfer the videos into my laptop. Oh my goodness. Thank God that my card reader are able to read the memory card which enables me to have my files transferred into my laptop. Now I can edit and of course process everything (I stiill need to figure out how to update my song library... *sigh)



Well, trying to catch up with lots of things and I know I should be focusing on some important stuff which I feel bad that I kind of ignore them (if only you know what I mean). So, I need to set a deadline for myself to settle down with everything.  Well, thats about that.

Anyone here love taking pictures? Or love to be in a photoshoot? As the photographer or the object in the photo? For me, I love being both. I love being in a photoshoot as the subject/object but under some condition: First, it has to be taken willingly (me as the subject and the person as the photographer) Secondly, everyone who are involved in the photoshoot should be joyful because photoshoot is something that everyone should enjoy doing and it should make us happy (that explains why selfie culture spread worldwidely) and above all, it should be memorable. Well, talking about taking pictures, yesterday we had our photoshoot session for the school magazine. It all happen so fast but yeah I would love to arrange some other time for another photo session with my students because this time I am going to leave for real. My contract is going to end very soon and I am trying my very best to give my best to the students because that is my core business as an educator.  So here are some pictures of which I took yesterday, some in the office with my dancer and some with my students (from the class which I teach).

One of the class that I teach.

Me with my dancer in the office.


With my student.



So, till then. Enjoy your day, enjoy your life, enjoy the love. Lovey Dovey!

With Love,

Adam Geordrey 

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!