Tuesday 9 September 2014

I miss my uni moment. Do you?

Good Afternoon! Happy Tuesday! Another day to live this life to the fullest!

Browsing through the pictures in my folders and I bumped into quite a lot of my pictures during my uni moment and I seriously miss the moment. The thing that I miss the most is of course my friends. We have gone through a lot of fun and sad moments together and it seems like its time to move on and follow our own path. Well, as they said 'every meeting will surely ends with a goodbye' and I hope this is not a real goodbye for us. Hopefully the dream and plan to meet up after few years for the reunion will be true!


Miss this moment so much!



Some sharing here... Someone ask me to help her with something yesterday and I told her that I am going to take that offer. Yes! It is something that I love to do and the best part of it is I am going to be paid for it. The amount of the money might be little but what I am trying to say here is, what other options that you can take when you can do what you love the most and get paid? *it is fun and exciting... but deep inside I am quite nervous because I am doing it in the name of responsibility and I want to ensure that my service worth the money... God bless us all. Amen... :)

Till then... Lovey Dovey!


With Love,

Adam Geordrey.

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!