Tuesday 30 September 2014

Today is my final day! :(

Hello and good afternoon everyone! Its Tuesday and its my real final day as the substitute teacher. So, for today I hope that everything will go as planned so I would not have to have the bad feeling once I leave the school. Today's post will be filled with quite a number of pictures since I should have post something yesterday but due to some problems I have to do it all today.

This morning I woke up earlier than usual (is it?) because I want to ensure that everything is at its top quality today. I have settled with my teaching plan as well as other stuff and guess what? I have come back to my diary writing because I know that I should never stop doing it from the very first place. Now that I have left the story of my life for more than a year I guess, I need to get back to track so at least now that I am going to be officially unemployed starting from tomorrow, I will have a fixed thing as a routine to do every day.

I have distributed the DVD yesterday and last night one of the dancer told me that the DVD could not be played with a DVD player. What a sad news because I really hope that it can be played in any DVD player. But yeah, you do not have to worry because the videos are there and you can always watch them at any laptop or PC okay?

I reused these paper to do the cover for the DVD... Saving money..
And the best part is saving the environment!

Two types of DVD used

These are the DVD (for the dancer and the teachers)

Isn't it amazing? hahaha


I have my final session for the lesson with 1 Bestari and 1 Efisien yesterday and I sort of like take that opportunity to have a photo session with them since I think that I would not be able to have the one we took last week. So, here are the pic that we took yesterday. So students... you may download them from here....









Selfie!

On the other hand, I have give away the prize for my short story contest which I conducted with my students of 1 Bestari. Unfortunately only one person managed to get it done and she amazed me. So, I hope she like the prize!

I gave her one of this dictionary and I wrapped them using the present wrapper!

This is the cover of her short story. Its a piece of art!

And, the final picture. I took it this morning when I am preparing for my final lesson for my final day. After tis.. Adios Amigos!

The historical book!

That is it for. Till then. God bless.

With Love,

Adam Geordrey

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!