Friday 26 September 2014

A change in a life of a temporary educator

Hello there! How are you all today? Its Friday and the most favourite words of the day is TGIF. Well, that might be the word which is used to be my favourite words but for now is still consider today as TGIF but not as how I always look at it. Do you know why? Sadly, it is my second last day to be in the school as the substitute teacher because my contract will end like very soon. I am kind of sad to think about it that of course I will be unemployed again and I need to get a new job as soon as possible to pay for the living here in the Land below the wind (you know where) while waiting for the graduation day. How nice would it be if everything can just happen as how it should be right? But hey! Look on the bright side, this might be a good opportunity for me to start thinking about having a more serious and committed life. I mean in terms of to equipped myself with the skills, the knowledge, and perhaps the quality to be someone who can proceed with his dreams and that someone really need to work very hard because all the dreams that he has carried along with him all of this while seems to be very big, and it might seems like too good to be true. But hey! These are the things that make him someone who he is today and to be better is always his virtue.

 
I love this rabbit... So adorable!

I felt kind of sleepy now because I does not really have enough sleep last night trying to get the DVD done and to keep my promise but seems like it is harder than I expected. Well, if the result worth the time and the effort then it should be fine with me. And yeah! I am not going to let this ‘lack of sleep’ body and mind of mine pulls down the quality in me in trying to be an excellent educator because I always stand with this believe which is ‘to teach and to educate is my core business, so I must make sure that my client (student) get the best from me’. Okay... Still feeling a bit sad to count the day and to know that Monday is going to be my final day in this school. I am going to miss everything here, good or bad, bitter or sweet, they are all a beautiful memory for me to keep as the brush and paint that colours some parts of my life. And for now, I need to get a new brush with a new can of paint to colour and draw a new pattern in this canvas of portrait of mine. This ‘used’ brush and paint will be kept and hung on my wall of life so that I can come back once in a while to see what makes me a person who I am today (the day in the future/present).

 
took this picture of the rabbit at a colleague's house.. I need a pet...

Another big concern is, I might be away from my home sweet home of Adam Online blog since all of this while blogging was done using the free wifi (as a uni student and now as a substitute teacher). I feels great that I am using the facility in a good way because I truly believes that when people (my students might be one of them) read my blog, they might be motivated (though I might not be a good motivator myself), learn something from my writing (because I teach English – well perhaps I do have mistakes and errors in my writing here), and above all they should see the hardwork and the effort that I have out into everything that I do in my life just to get the best and to be the best and I am always working on it. Thats the point of sharing all of the things that I have been doing in my life since the first day that I decided to be a blogger. That’s all for now. I want to spend the time here as wisely as I could and yeah TAKE LOTS AND LOTS of pictures because I realize that I spend at least 5 days per week in the same building with the same people but I seldom take pictures as my record. Perhaps I am being too ignorance because human being tends to appreciate what they used to have only when they realize they no longer have them.... Well, that is so pathethic right? *HAHAHA..  masi mw ketawa... :)


Met this friend of mine in an event (School mate - School of Education and Social Development - Currently known as
The Faculty of Psychology and Education, Universiti Malaysia Sabah)



Okay people of the city of Lovey Dovey. Verollefi Qalif Adam is going to log out for now to go for another DVD of life and I am going for an original Platinum HD DVD of life so it wont get scratched easily! Till then. Bye. Love you all and God Bless.


With Love,


Adam Geordrey.

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!