Thursday 11 September 2014

Planning for a surprise!

Good afternoon peeps! Kind of free now, so I am using this free moment to share something on what we have done yesterday. It was a great day yesterday, erm not really due to some stuff that are happening which sort of giving me the idea that ' no one will be able to change their attitude but themselves'. Seriously, this generation really needs to start working and putting an effort if they want to get or have something. The serious issue that the young generation (as if I am so old) are having now is they want too many thing, in fact they want everything but they never want to work for it and the worst part is, they do not even deserve what they want but still they are so demanding. Can you see how serious this issue is? 


Lets forget about that because for now I want to share on something which is more important and more fun. As mentioned in the topic above, I am currently being busy with my housemate (I am just helping) for a surprise birthday party. I am so into this kind of stuff and my future business partner should see this MISS SEEN T ARE GEN-2... You know who you are... haha... We have so much fun doing the preparation especially last night. We were having a conversation on how is the progress of everything and then, my housemate suggested that we should go out to the mall and see what we can buy and do, and so we did. Not only we are having fun buying the materials for the surprise, we are being surprised ourselves by the price of the world's famous book (Harry Potter) that are normally sold at some price like Rm40 and above. Guess what? We bought it yesterday under a CRAZY PROMOTION at HARRIS BOOKSTORE 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu and it is only RM15.... Crazy enough right? So, both of us bought a copy of the book and I bought another famous book ... Tuesday with Morrie... Normal Price Rm40 +++ and I got it for only RM14... YEAY!!!

Some of the stuff we have prepared. Cute isn't it?


The hand and brain behind these amazing preparation! HAHAHA


Books I bought yesterday while walking around looking for the materials for the party!


Anyway, school break is coming soon and I sort of like have this 'visual gantt chart' in my mind on what I should do. So, God Bless me to make it happen. And I cannot wait the respond for the surprise birthday party! YEAH! Till then... Bye... God Bless.. :)


With Love,

Adam Geordrey

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!