Tuesday 19 April 2011

Me?

The Place whereI always get blanked and sometime it dragged me out of the Blanked world
Guess what is this?
kukukuku.... This is a sign where I am trying to tell that I am totally blank.What should I do? Erm.. I know that there is so many thing waiting for me to settle them all down. but for now, I don't really have that heart and mind to do all of that.. but I know, in the end, I will be the one who will be so stressed up because of having too many works left undone.. By that time,who should be blame??No..no..no... better move then... I keep on thinking of running away from all this responsibilities.. but then I asked myself, until when I can stand to be a runner from my own troubles? Sometime I felt down when I try to compare what I do and what I have with everybody else.. But then, I will asked myself again, why did that happened that way? There must be a reason for that and I must found out why? Is it because I don't have broadband but they did? Is it because of they have car but I don't? Or is it because they are rich and I am not? Oh no..no..no.. Never think it that way, GiorY, you are so special and yu know that,you know what talent you have,you know who's leading you to the best and you know that your Heavenly Father will always take care of you without any rest.. So, be joyful dude... you are smarter than you think you are and FYI, tension is a good exercisefor your brain (but too much pressure can cause something else...ehm,,...)
Now,Chippy.. I love you.. I really love you..  <3(kunun). Often that I asked, do you love me? Often that I realized you will try to keep your problem from me.. but in the end, I find it out and I know that you try to be so hard to be break through but honey, sometime we must know that we are not always alone because I have you and for sure,you also have me.. I love you so much... Muahhhhhh...

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!