Sunday 17 April 2011

Rainbowie.. Where are you??

I miss my Rainbowie.. Huhu.. I miss you..I want to play my Ben 10 VCD using your Cd-Rom but when can I do so? Are you fine there in the PC workshop? How did they treat you? OMG.. I really miss my laptop.. Not to say that this small netbook is not okay.. but I love the stuff of my own better.. But, I still appreciate and happy that this netbook has helped me in doing my assignment.. Thanks.. Rainbowie.. Hope you will get better soon.. I really miss you.. Mumumuahhh..
Chippy.. I know that we have to struggle for so many things and we have to fight for this love.. I want you to know that I really love you and that I will not leave you forever.... 143 Chippy....

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!