Friday 8 April 2011

Presentation & Oral exam

the Presentation

Our Cute teddy - Just receive it

Cute Aren't they?

The Oral
Okay, I guess I post too much today but I still want to do it since I don't have chance to do so for few days before. So, this post is about today and what had happened just now. Right now I am sitting in the library with my best friend and he's waiting for me until I finish my blogging.. Sabar okay genk? Hehehe..
Okay, today I have my presentation for a subject and I am glad that I've done mine (hopefully my lecturer like the lesson plan) and also I have my oral exam for the foreign language that I took. Erm.. It's not that difficult but since having lack of preparation, there you go.. You know the answer.. I don't want to fail, I don't want to repeat.. but if that happen, what more can I say? I will do my very best to pass this paper but if possible, I want to change this language to other language.. Hopefully Kadazan Dusun is fine.... Stress with it.. HUhu.. Pity me...
Okay.. I am Happy but I know I should do more assignment.. Oh.. I mean finish it all... Shouldn't wait...


With Love,


Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!