Tuesday 26 April 2011

Those who are really nice is always nice

I was depressed by those freak people who always try to make my life more miserable than it is.. They thought everybody were just like them, love to take control on other's life and follow what they did, and feeling that they have the power over other's life. But sometime, in this creepy bunch of human, there will be one drop of rain that may heal the drought even it may only brings a drop of water on its own but it is good enough to make someone feel that they are still exist and realize that a human should be treated as a human and nobody else can take over our lives except God and they are nobody.. Thanks a lot to that person. I know that you are a nice person since the first time that I am living with you and even now that I am not but I know that you are always kind and I hope and wish that the kindness of yours will just stay in that way forever.. Amen..
Yeah.. Stressed out by the waiting assignment and of course by the Final Exam season that has just started.. There's a lot to work on with and time is a flow of midst from the hill, it wont wait for you but it will just leave you if you stay and keep resting your feet in the river.. Erm.. what would those words means though? Neyah... Maybe someone should interpret this " penyajak kabur"... 
My Chippy.. Do you love Mango? Which Mango, drink? Fruit? Of perhaps the Mango Brand? hehe... I saw this Mango symbol at Suria Sabah and I love it... It really inspiring (not only Mango but all the Teen Theme shop).. I can't wait to have my own business and of course shop.. Erm.. Chippy wanna be my partner?? Erm.. But, if I'm not mistaken you said you are not really into business right? Yeah... More to the Geographical thing la you... Suka la tu..hehehe..merah..,merah muka dia baca nie... Hehe...Wish me best of luck okay for the obstacle that may comes in my life.. and Give me support in my God Thing because I know that I really need Him now and I always do...


With Love,


Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!