Monday 2 May 2011

Home Salon

Afternoon bloggie.. First of all I would like to thanked those who have dropped by to view my blog.. I really appreciate it and I will always get my blog up to date eventhough I know that there might be nobody who are willing to read whatever I posted here. I love my blog and that what will makes me keep this blog alive..
Okay, enough talking about that. Now, let us have some elaboration for the above's title. Home Salon? yeah.. This morning I open my Home Salon for one special customer only which is my Best Friend a.k.a BFF. I think this is my third time getting his hair trimmed. At first I felt like not confidence but when he keeps telling me that it is fine then I go on with it and without I realize, I've trimmed his hair for the third time.. that is today.. It makes me felt like I want to enhance my hair cutting skills. Yeah... It can make money ma... yeah... i should... Plus I love working with my moms and little sis's hair... yeah... Should learn more about it...
By the way, I think I should give myself a little applause because I managed to get myself sit and face my laptop to update my Novel, and I did it.. I managed to add another 7 pages yesterday.. You go baby.. Keep it up...
Thanks for reading my Blog.. Scoot Rider....
For my sweety Chippy... Have fun in life, it not about the money, money , money.... hehehe.... Eventhough we both broke now..hehe... This love will always keep us warm... Amen..

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!