Friday 6 May 2011

Tuesday


Word of wisdom for today... Live your life to the fullest.. And as a student, you should know how to put STUDY in your list.. Why would I say that? Simple. I tried to understand Phonology the day before yesterday as a preparation for my examination and I just realize how fun Phonology is. But it might be too late because I only get the Idea why I learn it when the clock already pointed to number 2.30 a.m. Yeah.. but at least I realize it before I finish my exam.. And the frustration is not that HUGE because I know that I did read something eventhough it is so last minute.. And it teach me something.. Yeah...
Talking about TUESDAY... Last Tuesday I went to IP to post something to my mum and I still wondering when will it arrive? Erm.. Curious.. Still got 3 more paper before the exam season ends and the super holiday starts.. Holiday? What would I do? I just want to pray that my plan to stay here and having a part time job will be real and that it will help me in my financial because I really need it... Going back is one of my plan but it's all depends on the situation.. But I know, no matter it's early or maybe late.. I will be at home for at least 2 weeks... Miss my family too...And My Sis is one of the main priority.. Lama nda jumpa bha... Okay... Job.. Call me coz I really need you... Another word from me is.. If you understand others you will actually understand the situation better... Think about it..

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!