Saturday 7 May 2011

The worries has come

If I'm not mistaken I still have about 5 or 6 more days living in this campus and I know that it is the end of the crazy semester but the starting of the unknown longggg sem break. The worries has come.. Some of the question that linger aroung is like Will I be able to finish my Novel and get it publish before the year 2011 ends? Erm.. One of 2011 wish I guess... And the great question that keeps me awake from my day is, will I have a part time job for the sem break and earn my own money? Fuh! So many things need to be considered now.. When I will going back to my Land? How long will I be there? Where will I work? How if no vacancy here? Erm... Too many question without ansswers? Yeah.. Leave it or live it? Nah.... 
Okay.. All I need to know now is I really need to get my head in the place where I belong (I guess) and ask my Father how should I live this life according to His will? Erm...
Yeah... 3 more paper to go and I could see that all of it is a killing one.. But... there is one KILLER paper and I really don't want to get myself killed by it.. The other two has it's own Pain Killer but the worry wounds may affect me anyway.. Perhaps only before the paper begin.. And hopefully after it ends, it will leave me a smile... Small and little cute smile is more than enough to make me happy.. Right Chippy? Muah...

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!