Sunday 1 May 2011

I thought I lost you

Yesterday, erm.. I don't know whether it should be said as an okay day or a hard day... yeah.. It could be a hard day... Now let me list the hardness first.. 
1. Edit, Print, Re-edit, Find a place to leave it, search for who is going to submit it.. (Phonology)
2. Having my Japanese Exam without any preparation
3.Going out to KK (waiting for so long to go and went back)
4.Could not find my Ring (my assumption, I've lost it)
5.Having a little problem with Chippy
6.Flu
7.No dinner (Rice cooker broken down)
See? Is it hard? Erm.. Maybe not but I just counting too much..... Yeah.. But never mind, having a little conversation with an old friend of mine about our skill of the Art of Writing reminds me about a responsibility that I should counting on to finish my 3 years and 4 months novel (which has no progression at all) and I am trying my best to be more accurate in writing my diary.. yeah.... My diary... I can feel that my Diary felt so sad that I don't even spend some time with him for my writing.. My mistake.... Erm... Talking about future, I still have so many things that should be done before it's too late and starting the revision is one of them... It's funny right to know that I don't even started any revision yet but I've taken two paper already? yeah.. Deadly funny.. But, like people always said, you may laugh now but this laugh will bring you tears at the end of the day.. Erm.. I should change that statement according to my own suitability.. maybe like this...
"you may laugh now because nobody know tomorrow will bring laughters or tears".. Milky Tea sounds right?
Yeah... Anyway, to one of my best friend, my EX- Classmate and should I say my best Scooter rider.. Smile and face your life with full laughters because we may not have the chance to experience this laugh next time...
For Chippy, I want you to be very special in me because you are always Special no matter how you are.. Can we lessen the contrastive that we have? Maybe I talked too much but if that makes you uncomfortable, I can change it because we are always there for each other right? I love you so much and I will try my very best to have the Paris dream of us.. But remember that it will only real if we have the commitment from both of us.
Oh yeah... before that.. I would like to announce that I've found my ring.. Misplace in my laptop.. Hehehe..

With Love,

Gior D' Ray

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!