Monday 23 March 2015

About sharing, be grateful, and remembrance

Hello! Its my time to go home now, and I will in a few more minutes. I just want to post some updates on what I have been doing for the past few days during my weekend. Lets start with last Friday. I had my tuition class with the primary school students as usual but this time I was given a different room. It was kind of small but easier for me to handle the students as well as better since I do not have to face any anonymous who would listen to me and look at me while I was teaching as how it is when I was handling my class in a bigger room next door. I do find that the class last Friday was quite a success because first of all, I managed to handle the noise though some boys were going out quite frequent with an excuse of going to the loo while they are actually playing outside. Second of all, it was because I am kind of prepared with materials and a guided lesson plan which I prepared before I enter my class. Last but not least, it is because they students wrote something and they do exercises as I planned and the fact that the time was ticking without me noticing that it was exceeded a few minutes of the exact time for the class to end. So, I would say that it was a success!

On Saturday, I was supposed to have my private tutoring at a client's house. However, the family went back to their hometown and the class was cancelled. I was quite overjoyed because it means that I can have the whole day for myself with the laundry and perhaps some rest. My housemate and I were supposed to go out for a grocery shopping. However, I guess he was tired that he really his rest with a little nap, and he did. So, we was not able to work the plan but we decided to go out later that day for our dinner and having it unplanned we went to CentrePoint to watch a late night movie, Cinderella. It was a great movie. Trust me. Go and watch!

The Ticket (I wonder if GST were applied how much it will cost us? Nervous......)


My dinner. It has been a while that I did not eat Kuey Teow. It was delish!


Another class which I should have last Saturday was also cancelled because my student does not feeling well. I was already waiting for the bus when I get her text. It was tiring but I just take it as a blessing. Amen.


That should be it for now. I need to go now. Need to do window shopping and our living room need a new clock. So, till next time. Bye for now and God Bless.



With Love,



Adam Geordrey

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!