Thursday 19 March 2015

Stay Strong

Good morning everyone. How are you today? As promised yesterday, I am going to post some update on what has been going on with my life recently. I was having my tuition class yesterday at 7pm - 9 pm which means that I am working from 8 am - 5 pm and continue from 7pm - 9pm. Honestly I was kind of exhausted and I would say that it is not due to the workloads but it is more like being burn out with the long journey of walking to and fro my workplace, Each time that I see the bikers with their motorbike and the riders with their bicycle, I will have this feeling inside of me that keeps on saying "How nice would it be if I have a motorbike, and I would be grateful enough if I can afford a bicycle. Seriously, my expenses for the public transportation is more as compared to if I own a motorbike and spend on the fuel. However, on the other side I did not own any driving license and it means that I can only ride a bicycle but still, I do not have the money to get one for me. Now, talking about money, I was called by the workplace where I worked before, Up till today, I have not get the money for my salary and honestly it is kind of making me devastated especially in this situation where I really need to own a transport to ease me with my work. Disappointed. So, right after I end this post I will be leaving and try to settle everything by today. Tiring but I have to. If only they understand what I need to go through just to claim my right. Well, enough about that I guess. Need to talk about something else.

Last weekend, I was supposed to have my home tuition class in IP but it was cancelled. So, I was planning to do my laundry and settle some work. However, a former colleague invited us for some outing at the restaurant near Alamesra. So we did. While waiting for the next  meeting with that former colleague, my housemate and I went to F.O.S to have a look if they offer any good deal. I found mine! I bought a slim fit pants (though I am fat) and with the colour that I like but not confident to wear, I bought them for only RM15!!! Cheap right? I know. I am a cheapskate! Tell me about it. If you are in my shoes then you will understand. :)


I do love the shirt because of the fabric and the colour and of course because of the price. It is RM15 ONLY!!! Unfortunately, since I could not get my size and I do not want to spend much I just bought the pants, And that picture on the right was taken in the elevator at UTC where I was supposed to have my private tutoring with one student but it was cancelled.


And the picture above was taken by my housemate at Gaya Street Old Town Cafe. To be honest, I am not a fancy type of person. But hey, I need to suits myself with others sometime. So, once in a blue moon should be okay. But to have it too often, I do not think that I can afford it. 


And this is my housemate. He is in the process of trying to apply for any scholarship to further his masters abroad. He has got three offers from Sheffield, Bristol and Kings College, and he is applying other universities in case, Let us all pray for him so everything is going to be allright and may he get the scholarship without any/much trouble. Okay? Thanks for the prayers. :)


I think that should be it for now. Need to settle some stuff and get back to work. Love you all. Stay healthy, stay lovely, stay strong.


With Love,

Adam Geordrey.
God bless.

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!