Wednesday 18 March 2015

Random Post


As what the topic mentioned above, this is going to be a random post. I would love to update more on everything but my friend has just called me and offering me a ride home. Unfortunately, I cannot go with her since I will be having my tuition class tonight. However, she suggested that we may also go and spend some time chit chatting at the so called usual place. Therefore, I really need to go and this is just some random thing for me to post. Will update more thing soon. 

Anyway, I am not so sure if people do drop by and read what I wrote. If you happens to read this statement, it means that you are one of the reader of my blog. Thanks for dropping by and I would really appreciate it if you leave me some comment or just hit the "FOLLOW" button.

Okay. That is all for now. Till then. God bless.



With Love,

Adam Geordrey

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!