Monday 2 March 2015

Difficult times teach us to appreciate the good time

Hello and good morning everyone! Happy Monday! We are now in March and looking at the calendar seriously remind me on how fast time flies.  It feels like I just have m graduation day few weeks back and now its already another year and it is on its third month of the year 2015. All that I can say is I am happy and being so grateful that God has grant me another day today and hopefully another year and another year and another year for me to go for all the dreams that I have made and of course to be a better human.

If you ask me, yes I am still doing my 'job' here in PPIB, UMS as a Research Assistant under Prof Vincent. Well, to be honest I am still not confident to call myself as RA what more as Prof Vincent's RA. He is just too great to have a very tiny small little mind and person like me to be his RA. Well, that actually explains why I always said it as a 'job' instead of a job. I am still trying to hold on and see how thing goes the fact that I have applied a variety of jobs and position in almost everywhere in any way that I could but unfortunately, I just do not have the luck yet. Well, someone or perhaps a lot of people might be disagree with me when I put 'luck' into the situation. However my dear friends and readers, when I say 'luck' it does not means that I just depend on it alone without doing anything to make it work. Its easy, everyone wants to be a winner, everyone wants to have what they wish and want, and everyone will do whatever it takes to reach that goal. However, it will still depend on luck because, only the lucky one will get what they want after all the hard work that they have done. If you still does not buy my words, take this for a very simple good example. Let say, in a cooking competition, everyone were asked to boil and egg with the best 'half-boiled egg' result and everyone were given an egg with the same type, grade, size, and quality and everyone were asked to do everything at the same time, same temperature same measurement. So, in your opinion, will everyone get the same result of a good 'half-boiled egg'? I know the answer. You know the answer. The esiest way to answer this is by saying a yes or a no, but still the safest and most brilliant way to answer this is, 'it depends', now that phrase ladies and gentleman, means 'see who got the luck'! 

Anyway, I am not trying to prove anything but its just my way in looking at it. If you buy it then get it for free, if you does not buy it, that is okay, we are all good. :)


Now, back to the topic above. Honestly, I am trying and learning to appreciate whatever I have and whoever I am with. I have been saying this "life is too short" but I never believe it 100%. However, as time goes by, I started to see the fast ticking clock on my wall of life showing that I have so many things to be done and yet too little time given that it might be impossible to accomplish everything but its worth trying. I keep that in mind and now, with my current situation of being unemployed (no stable job), I learn a lot about being grateful and life is not easy, so please do not make it even harder! hahaha... Just for my own record, each day to go to my 'workplace' I need to go on and off buses at least 3 times and still, I need to walk for hundreds steps in between. I spent approximately RM10 per day for my bus fare and if I did not bring my lunch box of course it will cost me more. Honestly speaking, my legs are shaking each day thinking that how long will I stay and do this thing each day. I do not know for sure but I am willing to try and keep on trying. I do believe that all of the hardship that I am facing at the moment is a temptation towards a better tomorrow. I keep this in my, "difficult times teach us to appreciate the good time' and so I am willing to do this because I know there are people who might be facing an even worst situation, so I should be grateful. Be grateful for everything.

Okay pals. Need to get back to work. A lot to do. With this post, I am sharing you my photo taken this morning. Too shy to show the ugly truth so I edited them.. Haha..

Self Personal Record - First card for this 'job'
The ugly truth - Nerd return.

Okay they, till next posts, Love you guys and God Bless.

With Love,

Adam Geordrey.

No comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who Loves Me Loves MVL too!

My Students at SERENA

My Students at SERENA
Its cute!

Pidato Piala BPR

Pidato Piala BPR
Yearly Activity

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me

Im Searching for The Piece Of Me
Actually part of me still missing and im looking for it to have the PEACE inside of me!

My cute Actor!

My cute Actor!
i love this movie!